4/03/2011

Chose a PVP Clases.

PVP CLASES.
Ok , so you chose you race but still don't have a class! First of all you must think about one most importatnt thing : Do I want be support for others or  I want get support from others.... or maybe hybrid?
If you answer myself for this most important question next step is chose one.

Hybrids : Shaman , Paladin , Druid
Supporter : Priest , Paladin , Druid , Shaman
DPS : Priest , Paladin , Druid , Shaman... every one class can be a dps.
Flag carrier aka. I'll take flag : Druid , Death Knight and Warrior - they are best for that.

You can read all or look at this image :)
Tomorow we will talk about Warrior or Death Knight or maybe Rogue? 

4 comments:

  1. i wish i still played wow

    ReplyDelete
  2. I most like warrior and dk ;] Wish play too ;( but now can't need $$ for pre-paid LOL!

    ReplyDelete